Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Elections @ Desa


The elections are coming ! And you can tell from all the mudslinging and immature remarks made at each other through the media. Sometimes I wonder if the candidates even passed high school with their remarks of 'You're stupid' and 'You're a liar'. Is that the level of intelligance and maturity you are looking for from someone who is to help solve the rakyat's problems ?




I went out yesterday morning and realized they've erected a new billboard infront of my apartment in Taman Desa. It shows DAP incumbent Teresa Kok leaving Mr. Seputeh to have an affair with a macho Mr. Kinrara..WDF !!?! 0_0
Not only is Barisan Nasional spending millions of tax payers money to print propoganda adverts in local papers, tv advertisements, buntings, banners and billboards but this is the only idea they can come up with ?





Next billboard shows DAP Teresa Kok riding on a DAP rocket leaving a confused looking Mr. Kinrara back to Mr. Seputeh.
I wasn't gonna involve politics on my blog but I had to after seeing such ridiculous childishness.
Don't even get me started on the TV adverts. Why hire actors to play real people when you can just interview 'real people' from the streets ? Couldn't they find anyone who has nice things to say about the current administration ?

People, let's try to make a change and vote wisely this year. I do not need to tell you who to vote for or who I am rooting for, I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment