Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Years in Bangkok

Thought I'd share some of my Bangkok pics with you guys before my next update. Enjoy :)




Yup, it smells of fish.. (smarties choc @ airport)




NY 08' countdown on Khao San


That's a Corona inflatable you pervs !




What are the chances of bumping into a friend in a madhouse..


Suffice to say, it was a night to remember


Breakfast of Champions ( Chargrilled chicken with spicy ass sauce)


Mini-me's pickup



“Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you.”


“Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have. Twilight is upon me, soon night must fall.”


Pink taxicabs everywhere



Bedsupper Club







Mango Tango @ Siam Square








End of part I..




4 comments:

  1. duuuude is that fly supposed to be there haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's attracted to the smell lah. Chocolate smell heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was there in siam squares mango tango too hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha really ? I love that place. Pity none of the mango outlets here taste as good

    ReplyDelete