Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bangkok part 2

Kill Time @ Khao San










Kill Time is one of my favourite watering hole while I was in Bangkok. Tucked in a quiet and non-discreet lane in busy Khao San, Kill Time is a gem with the best cocktails I've tried even compared to some hi-end bars and clubs. It's also a good place to get away from the hectic pace on main Khao San road and not to mention the 'tourists'..


Ooh, alcoholic slurpee


Breakfast next morn... No Delhi Belly :)


Chillout day @ National Gallery on Chao Fa Rd




Remind you of someone ?



After lunch, I decided on a dive with the sharks

Well no.. I went to Ocean World in Siam Paragon


Alaskan Deep Sea Crabs doing the tango


Lots of fishes







You can take a boat ride with see-thru bottom to check out the fishes habitats


Eels vogueing




Ever wondered how turtles sleept ?




The piece d' resistance - A freakin giant squid 3 meters long encased in an ice block weighing 6tonnes


Ticket pricing is kinda steep at Rm60 per person but this entitles you to a free drink that comes in a sippy cup and an Ocean World tote bag.
It also includes a free boat ride to examine the fishes
up close at their habitats.

Ocean World is divided into 7 zones, Weird & Wonderful, Deep Reef, Living Ocean, Rainforest,
Rocky Shore, Open Ocean and Sea Jellies. There's so
much to see that I've ran out of space on my phone for pics.





That's it for now folks, my next update will be coming soon :)


End of part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment